At Boon‐Weets n.v. we want to be transparent about the processing of your personal data. Your data is used by us for the processing of order(s) and for our accounting/invoicing. Naturally, your data will be handled with care and we ensure that these are stored safely. Moreover, we will never make your information available to third parties for commercial purposes.
BOON‐WEETS n.v., Industrial Parc 2 n° 16, Zone Webbekom 2006, B‐3290 Diest, Belgium
Phone: +32 (0)13 35 86 80 - Fax: +32 (0)13 33 88 57 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
What information do we need from you?
- First‐ and last name of the contact person(s) in your company.
- The address details of your company.
- The VAT number of your company for accounting/invoicing.
- Your telephone number, fax number and email address.
For what purposes do we need this information?
- Managing your customer account or supplier account.
- Saving data in a customer database or supplier database.
- Follow‐up and handling of customer‐ or supplier‐orders.
- The preparation/sending/receiving of invoices and other (transport) documents.
- Handling payments of products and services and handling + follow up of eventual claims.
By agreeing with the general terms and conditions of Boon‐Weets n.v., you give us permission to use the information provided by you for the aforementioned purposes. This processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of an agreement or order where the person/company in question is one of the parties.
What are the consequences if you do not want to provide us with data?
If you as a customer do not want to provide the necessary details/data to Boon‐Weets n.v. for an agreement or an order, then unfortunately we cannot provide you with service or deliver you any of our products. If you as a supplier do not want to provide your details/data for an agreement or an order, then we can unfortunately not place any order(s) with you.
Information regarding the security of your data
Your data will be stored safe at Boon‐Weets n.v., and will not be made available to third parties. Permission to process your data can be withdrawn by you at any time. To this end, you can always contact us. The next time you want to reuse our services or once again buy our products, you will of course have the give us renewed permission for the processing of your data. In the event of a possible break‐in in our database, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Shipping and delivering your order(s) and invoice(s)
In order to get customer order(s) at the indicated address, we work with a number of transport companies and possibly customs offices etc. For this purpose, we share your name and address details (and possibly also your telephone number and email address) with them. The sharing of this data is necessary to be able to send the order to you and deliver it to the correct address. The data is therefore only used by them for the deliveries.
You always have the right to request information at any time about the personal data we hold about you. You can contact us about this and we will provide you with your personal data in our possession via email.
When your personal data are processed in an automated manner on the basis of your consent or on the basis of an agreement or order, you have the right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured, generally used and machine‐ readable format, transferred to you (or if you wish to another party). This only applies to the personal data that you have provided to us.
You have the right to request any correction(s) of your personal data if they are incorrect, including the right to complete incomplete personal data.
You have the right at any time to have the personal data processed by Boon‐Weets n.v. removed, with the exception of the following situations:
- You have an outstanding item/invoice/order (which has not yet or only partially been delivered).
- You have a debt that has not yet been settled, regardless of the payment method.
- Your debt has been transferred to a third party.
- We keep your personal data in connection with your/our transaction(s) for the benefit of the accounting rules.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest of Boon‐ Weets n.v. Boon‐Weets n.v. will not continue to process personal data, unless we can prove a legal basis for the process, which weighs heavier than your interests and rights or as a result of legal claims.
You also have the right to file a complaint against our way of processing your data with a supervisory authority.
You have the right to request Boon‐Weets n.v. to limit the processing of your personal data in the circumstances listed below:
- If you have submitted a claim that your personal data are incorrect, we must limit any processing of such data pending verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
- If the processing is unlawful, you can object to the processing of your personal data and instead request a restriction on the use of your personal data.
- If the personal data are no longer necessary, but the personal data are necessary for you to submit defensive legal claims.
Do you have any questions?